My hikes are adapted to the vast majority. In the description of each hike I indicate a level so you get an idea of the required fitness and ability 🙂
Hikes are for individual hikers and groups alike. If you are a group of more than 8 people, please send me a request if none of the proposed dates suit you.
We hike with a maximum of 14 people but most of the time the group size is around 8.
Day hikes and half day hikes are proposed. For the exact length of the currently proposed hikes please consult the agenda (mouse hover the date) or the hike description under Discover my hikes. Most hikes can be proposed in a longer or shorter version, if you are a group, please precise the desired length in your request.
You will receive a document called “My Hike Informations”, containing all the necessary details.
For the shoes you will need tennis/sport shoes or hiking shoes at best, besides if you are used to walking with other shoes in the wilderness.
No sandals please if possible.
For the clothing this depends on the season. However, even in summer it is always good to bring a light windbreaker/pullover, just in case.
If possible a rucksack and the following:
- 2 liters of water (day hike)
- Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses
- 3€ for Metro/Bus tickets
- Change for an optional drink after the hike
Peter Felix Altgeld – (Titulaire du Brevet d’état d’Accompagnateur en Moyenne Montagne)
SIRET : 81241790500013
32 rue Nau
Tél : 07 78 82 61 92
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Tel : +33 9 72 10 10 07
The presentation and each element of the Hikingmarseille website including trademarks, logos, photographs, domain names, any graphical element belong exclusively to Hikingmarseille.com or its owners and are protection by intellectual property laws.
This internet site was made using WordPress™ and the plugin WooCommerce.
Personal data :
The consultation of the website hikingmarseille.com does not require the provision of the users’ personal data. However certain services are only accessible after the fill in of the user’s personal data (Booking, contact formular).
The collection and processing of these personal data comply with French data protection regulation (Loi du 6 janvier 1978).
The user has a right of access, modification, suppression to its personal data and right of objection that he can exercise at the following addresses email@example.com or: Peter Felix Altgeld – 48 rue Leon Bourgeois – 13001 Marseille – France.
The creation of links towards hikingmarseille.com is only authorised after agreement of the owner.
If you cancel your participation after booking this is the policy that applies :
- Any experience or event, canceled within 24 hours of booking, is eligible for a full refund.
- Any experience or event cancellation that is 30 days or more before the start date, is eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations less than 15 days before start date will not be eligible for a refund, unless your spot is booked and completed by another guest.
- Should your spot be booked and completed by another guest, a full refund will be processed within 14 days of the experience start date.
- However, if your reason for cancellation meets the following Extenuating Circumstances policy, you will be refunded in full.
Valid extenuating circumstances include:
- Unexpected death or serious illness of a host, guest or immediate family member
- Serious injury that directly restricts a guest’s ability to travel or a host’s ability to host
- Significant natural disasters or severe weather incidents impacting the location of destination or location of departure
- Urgent travel restrictions or severe security advisories issued after the time of booking, by an appropriate national or international authority (such as a government office or department)
- Endemic disease declared by a credible national or international authority (such as the US Center for Disease Control or the World Health Organization)
- Government-mandated obligations issued after the time of booking (ex: jury duty)